LSY Clean Acne Bye Bye Brush is made of round shape fiber bristles with a unique design, more concentrated on cleaning the pores and the bristles has great elasticity.
Simply by brushing it in circular motion with cleansing foam, the fiber bristles is able to go deep into the skin and pores to clean all the impurities.
|Capacity||10.5cm x 1.3cm|
✓ Deep Cleansing of Pores
✓ Eliminates Whiteheads/Blackheads
✓ Soften Acne & Pimples
✓ Flexible Bristles
|Expiry||It is highly recommended to change the brushes every 8 months due to hygiene purposes.|
How to use:
Direction of Use
Step 1: Wash your face with any cleansing/acne products.
Step 2: Wet brush with clean water or use the brush with acne/any cleansing products, focusing on your acnes, blackheads and whiteheads areas (eg. nose, cheeks and chin) and massage in a circular direction for about 30 seconds. It does not matter if its anti or clockwise.
***TIPS: Please brush using the same force like how you would when using your hands to wash your face. If you use too much force, you might hurt you skin.
***TIPS: Recommended for Daily usage, whenever you cleanse your face in the morning and night. The more you use it, the faster you can clear your black/white heads. However, this also depends on each individual skin condition for example, tighter/open pores and the blackheads as each of us have unique skin types.
Step 3: Rinse face with clean water and use any toner to close pores.
Step 4: Cleanse your brush.
*STEPS TO CLEAN YOUR BYE-BYE BRUSH:
NOTE: As CLEAN ACNE BYE-BYE Brushes are done under antimicrobial treatment, please wash them only with water or any cleansing solution.
1. Rinse the brush with running water until the brush is clean. You may use your hands to wash the bristles of the brush for thorough cleansing.
2. How to check if your brush is clean?
If there are white bubbles and foams coming out from the brush while squeezing the bristles of the brush, please continue running it under clean water until the water flowing out from the bristles of the brush is clear.
3. Then squeeze dry the brush and use tissue papers to dap the excess water and dry the bristles of the brush, Or towel dry by drawing circles on a clean towel.
4. As the bristles of the brush are thick, please place it (i) lying flat onto your basin top to air dry or (ii) hang it facing downwards to dry.
1. Do Not soak your brush in water.
2. Please dab any excess water from brush bristles before airing dry.
3. If bristles of the brush still has bubbles, this means that the brush is not clean yet and this will cause brush to give off an odd strange smell.
1. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult skin specialists.
2. For defective product, when returning, product has to be attached with the original packaging in complete packaging.
3. Upon unpacking, the product is unable to revert back to its original state of health. Thus, to apply for refund, please do not unpack and maintain the status quo when received the product.