LSY Clean Face Brush is your skin care brush that helps to maintain your facial condition through daily cleansing. Clean your face with LSY Clean Face Brush, it’s like your face is doing yoga for maintenance, feeling relax and clean every single part of your face. Enjoy the lifting effect too just by cleansing.
A well-known brand for handmade brushes. LSY professional cosmetics and cleansing brushes with the concept of “precision making of the brush”. Washing your face is not just about getting rid of the surface dirt, but also about getting rid of the dead cells and impurities which you cannot see. The brush loosens the skin around a blackhead and it will pop out without leaving a gaping pore – called the LAMSAMYICK x Liu Yan Brush.
|Capacity||8.8cm x 3.2cm|
✓ Penetrate Deep into Pores and Cleanse
✓ Regain Skin’s Vitality
✓ Super Soft Bristles
✓ Clean All Skin Impurities
|Expiry||It is highly recommended to change the brushes every 8 months due to hygiene purposes.|
How to use:
Direction of Use
Step 1: Squeeze an appropriate amout of cleansing product on your palm.
***TIPS: Take half of the amount cleansing product you usually use as Clean Face Brush is able to foam up easily!
Step 2: Wet brush and foam your cleansing product in a circular direction until sufficient foam formed. It does not matter if its anti or clockwise.
Step 3: Wash face using a bottom up approach. Start by massaging in a circular direction from your Chin > Cheeks > T-zones (Forheads and Nose)
***TIPS: Please brush using the same force like how you would when using your hands to wash your face. If you use too much force, you might hurt you skin.
***TIPS: Recommended for Daily usage, whenever you cleanse your face in the morning and night.
Step 4: Rinse face with clean water and continue your skin care routine.
Step 5: Cleanse your brush.
*STEPS TO CLEAN YOUR FACE BRUSH:
NOTE: As CLEAN FACE Brushes are done under antimicrobial treatment, please wash them only with water or any cleansing solution.
1. Rinse the brush with running water until the brush is clean. You may use your hands to wash the bristles of the brush for thorough cleansing.
2. How to check if your brush is clean?
If there are white bubbles and foams coming out from the brush while squeezing the bristles of the brush, please continue running it under clean water until the water flowing out from the bristles of the brush is clear.
3. Then squeeze dry the brush and use tissue papers to dap the excess water and dry the bristles of the brush. Or Towel dry by drawing circles on a clean towel.
4. As the bristles of the brush are thick, please place it (i) lying flat onto your basin top to air dry or (ii) hang it facing downwards to dry.
1. Do Not soak your brush in water.
2. Please dab any excess water from brush bristles before airing dry.
3. If bristles of the brush still has bubbles, this means that the brush is not clean yet and this will cause brush to give off an odd strange smell.
1. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult skin specialists.
2. For defective product, when returning, product has to be attached with the original packaging in complete packaging.
3. Upon unpacking, the product is unable to revert back to its original state of health. Thus, to apply for refund, please do not unpack and maintain the status quo when received the product.